*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077955-Feeling-Happy
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#1077955 added October 8, 2024 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling Happy?
Prompt: Feeling Happy "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom." Marcel Proust What are your thoughts about the prompt and what makes you feel happier, people or some other things?"

I like when people are friendly especially for your medical needs and in the store when you shop. People can be friendly. We need to be friendly with each other. Going shopping makes me happy. Seeing Lake Michigan yesterday even though she was unhappy. She had high tides and the waves were coming in fast. She was beautiful. The water was blue but looked high in the back. I went to Kate Spade and found a nice necklace.

At the hospital, waiting for tests, people don't talk to each other just the staff. A young girl who was slow wanted to talk to people and no one would talk to her. I talked to her and she was happy. I worked with mentally challenged people and they need someone to be nice and caring. I do better with mentally challenged people at times then normal everyday people.

Since a smile or kind word or someone being helpful. It helps. A grouchy person doesn't make one smile. I try to have patience with them and sometimes, I am not always Susie Sunshine. Like when my Doctor doesn't get my blood test results from Hooterville Hospital. The hospital near by is like a band aid station and they sometimes lose blood test results. I have politely told then what I think and it hasn't happened since. We need to be polite when someone goofs. I am sure we all have made a goof. I know I have.

I am grateful for nice, helpful people and with all the world problems, we do need each other. I try to be good to others and it feels good when you are nice to others and they are nice to you. Be a charming gardener and may your garden grow.

My Raven Picture. Edgar?

© Copyright 2024 Princess Morticia Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Morticia Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077955-Feeling-Happy