*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077861-More-What-ifs--Plot--
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1077861 added October 8, 2024 at 3:15am
Restrictions: None
More What-ifs -Plot -
More What-ifs - Plot -


What If -

Jayden is stalking Kelly, he finally shows himself along with Charlie T.

2. Jayden is the youngest of the four robbers of the Charelle Diamond. He escaped along with Sinclair. He met Sinclair in prison back in Lockwood, Mt. Sinclair was arrested for theft. -Sinclair's arrest needs more development.

3. The diamond is found in the blue room, by Kelly.
4. Charlie T knows Kelly has the diamond.

What ifs - Kelly
What ifs - Michael
What ifs - Jayden -4th robber in diamond
What ifs Charlie
         Does Charlie have hidden motives?
          How does Michael know Charlie
          How does Serge come in - who met who

Kelly

What if:

1. Kelly is a successful author working on her second novel. First is Murder Come Sundown." She is a crime fiction writer who likes to use real-life scenarios
for inspiration.

2. She is an abused wife, who has been in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years.
3. She is afraid to leave because she knows that he will track her down and kill her.

4. Her husband, Jayden (age 32) is a Deputy of Lockwood Montana. He spent 10 years in the Army, the last 8 he was a Delta Operator in the Delta Force Unit. He was last deployed to Syria in October of 2019. He enlisted at the age of 17 with his father's blessing. He was honorably discharged in 2021.

5. Kelly is an Investigative Reporter for the for the Billings Gazette. She met Jayden while investigating a local murder case in 2022 and married in 2023.




© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077861-More-What-ifs--Plot--