*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077482-Assignment--2---Plot-Premise--Premise-Worksheet--2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1077482 added October 2, 2024 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
Assignment # 2 - Plot: Premise & Premise Worksheet # 2
Premise


Premise # 1

Full Premise: When a tormented police detective is ordered to take the assignment of re-investigating the once high-profiled Khiloi Murder Case, all she wants to do is put the recent rumors of the Charelle Diamond to rest, close the case, and put in her papers. But when a vengeful serial killer leaves another victim, she has no choice but to stop him before he kills again.

Premise # 2

After stabbing her husband and leaving him for dead, a tormented newspaper journalist/author flees to California to avoid being arrested by the authorities of the small, but prejudiced town, of Lockwood, Montana. But when a Private Detective, her former sister-in-law, discovers her she begins to receive strange and threatening notes, but when another body is found, she is forced to choose between betraying the man that she loves or being taken back to Montana to face murder charges in a kangaroo-court.

© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077482-Assignment--2---Plot-Premise--Premise-Worksheet--2