*Magnify*
◄     September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
14
15
21
22
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077328-Today-and-The-Beatles
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2326665
This is to hold all my thoughts and entries for blogging groups.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077328 added September 26, 2024 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
Today and The Beatles


It is going to be one of those days. I had to call the nurse and get more supplies. Thankfully I got her almost right away. I was frightened when I had to leave her a message because the office closes at 4:30PM. I got everything, though. Everything is so expensive, we are getting low and we won't be payed for a few days. It will be a worrying day and weekend, I'm afraid. It will get better once I start my new business.

For Blogging Circle of Friends

This prompt is quite the coincidence. I was just thinking about the Beatles last night. I heard the song "All Those Years Ago" and was wondering how many of the former Beatles are still living. I have to go on the Internet and find out. My mother liked the Beatles and had all of their albums. My favorite song was "Twist and Shout". Mom always had the Beatles playing in the house.

Personalized ehh A new image for my online collection.

© Copyright 2024 amy-Has a great future ahead (UN: shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amy-Has a great future ahead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077328-Today-and-The-Beatles