*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077320-Another-week-and-I-made-it-Hope-yall-did-too-
Rated: E · Book · Cultural · #2318672
Through the eyes of a writer and traveler 😁! Life and some spiritual musings.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077320 added September 26, 2024 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
Another week and I made it! Hope y'all did too 🎈😁!
Hi y'all πŸ‘‹πŸ€  !
Wow, it's Thursday and I'm exhausted whew! Monday I started to post weekly goals again. After stopping for a month or so.

It took me a few tries to copy and paste ( Thank goodness I have spell check or I can imagine how many typos this post πŸ˜‚ might have LoL!

Wrote this Monday

Glad 😊 to be back!

My goal is to pace myself and get some things done here again!
The struggle is real with my Ole body,yet my spirit is strong πŸ’ͺ!

Since I took a break doing this, spent time on how to prioritize my projects πŸ™ƒ.

Without getting too unfocused.
I'm going back to my mini notebook πŸ““ and stick with a plan.

Doing reviews and connecting back with folks here are # 1!

Relearning how to do links is 2. It used to be easy but has become more tricky.

I'm reworking my portfolio. There's good stuff and a lot of things that can be removed.

Condense is the key for # 😁 3!


Let's see how πŸ€” this goes by Friday!
Have a blessed week πŸ™ and good luck


Tomorrow is Friday and had some unexpected things coming into my sphere to figure out.

Also did πŸ‚ fall cleaning and I pushed myself to get things done like Washing the baseboards and doors in the living room.
My sister said "Stop!" As I was about to start up the stairs baseboards!

That can wait until the weekend!

We both are clean 🫧 nuts!
And with 2 indoor kitties 😻 we have to!


Someone requested a review from me this morning πŸŒ„ and it was nice to be asked and brought me back to the world of writing. People tagging me πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸ’— and daily reminders of being connected πŸͺ»β˜―️ here and having like minded friends.

I'm behind with my new groups of buddies and keep telling myself, next week is another week!

I don't cook much but after this, going to start the potato's for Knishes!
I miss them.
Have a great πŸ˜ƒ weekend and hope to see you soon πŸ”œπŸŒΉ.

© Copyright 2024 D Spirit writer 🎢😺 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D Spirit writer 🎢😺 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077320-Another-week-and-I-made-it-Hope-yall-did-too-