*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076726-Friday-the-13th-TW-GC
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2319583
An experimental collection of exactly 100 words (mostly)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076726 added September 16, 2024 at 4:21am
Restrictions: None
Friday the 13th (TW: GC)
Flashbacks of what happened descended every Friday the 13th.

"They're right, this house is haunted—by me!" His mocking words, his hot, foul breath in her face as he held her down. The stains of that night more impossible to remove from her mind than her bloody, violated body.

This Friday the 13th was different. They met again in the same haunted house.

"You want more?"

"I want you dead."

Moonlight gleamed on the knife in her hand. She plunged it straight into his neck with ferocious strength, tearing through the other side.

The day of her revenge was complete.


Word Count: 100.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted in the US, please call or text the 24/7 national hotline: 1-800-656-4673. Help is available.

Merit Badge in Comedy
[Click For More Info]

The University of Ultimate Foolery hereby awards you this fine merit badge for your excellent suggestion of House Names.
From Treasure Designs Shop
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
Join "WDC Dragon Vale
© Copyright 2024 Amethyst Angel🍂🧡 (UN: greenwillow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amethyst Angel🍂🧡 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076726-Friday-the-13th-TW-GC