*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076394-Halfway-to-the-Finish-Line
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1076394 added September 6, 2024 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
Halfway to the Finish Line
Halfway to the Finish Line


I didn’t really feel like working on my WDC Short Story for this month. But I forced myself to do it. Unfortunately, I only have two more sections/parts written for this Short Story. And it wasn’t that easy to write them. I barely got these parts/sections done before I started writing them.
That’s how bad I felt today.

What’s wrong with me now? I don’t know. It’s not from a lack of sleep. That much I know for sure. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. But I got about seven hours. That should have been plenty of sleep. It may be because of a lack of concentration. I have had some problems with that today. But I don’t think that’s the reason either.

I don’t think it’s because of what my brother and I have been going through the last few days. It may be part of the reason why. But it’s not the only reason or even the main reason. After all, my brother and I have gotten some good news about our stolen car. We will get it back. But as we predicted we have to find a way to get it back ourselves.

My brother and I thought we had a way to get our car. But we may not have enough money to do that after all. We may need to wait until next Friday when my brother gets his middle-of-the-month disability payment. Both of us doubt our car will be there by then. Hopefully, we will still be able to get it tomorrow as planned.

It's up in the air whether we be able to get the car tomorrow. It all depends on if we need to put a deposit on the rental car. We may have the money to get the rental car. But we don’t have it if they want a deposit on it. It will be hard on us for the next week to rent it tomorrow, but we are sure we will be able to do it if there is no deposit.

If it’s not the lack of sleep, the lack of concentration, or the problems my brother and I are facing right now, then why do I feel this way? The only thing I can think of for how I feel is because I’m fighting a cold or flu again. But I don’t think that is the reason either. it doesn’t feel like a cold or flu. No pun intended for the word ‘feel.’

It's not all bad news, though. I did get two more sections/parts written today for the WDC Short Story I’m writing this month. That means I’m finished with the first half of this Short Story. It also means I only have five more parts/sections left before I finish writing this Short Story. Will I get it done by the end of this weekend?

I don’t know if I can finish writing this Short Story by the end of this weekend. But I think I have a chance to do it. After all, I only need to write two or three sections/parts per day, or is that three or two parts/sections each day? I can do it. But will I? it may all depend on what happens tomorrow. Not only how I feel, but if we get our car tomorrow.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076394-Halfway-to-the-Finish-Line