*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075493-Fifteen-the-Hard-Way
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1075493 added August 19, 2024 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Fifteen, the Hard Way
Fifteen, the Hard Way


There was only one way for me to get at least fifteen single paragraphs written for Episode One of my single-paragraph Story Outline today. That was to do it the hard way. What do I mean by ‘the hard way?’ It means I had to go the last thirty minutes before I started to write this blog entry Cold Turkey.

It took what my brother and I needed to do starting late this morning about twice as long as I thought it would take. As a result, I only had about four hours to work on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That should have been more than enough time to get at least fifteen single paragraphs written today. But it wasn’t.

My brother and I had a few more things we needed to do today. It only took us about an hour to do them. But that cut my writing down to around three hours. Three and a half hours because I had to go Cold Turkey. Those first three hours helped me get to ten paragraphs written today. I could have settled for ten. But I didn’t want to do that.

I wanted to get at least fifteen paragraphs written today. since I had another half hour before starting this blog entry, I decided to write those other five paragraphs. The only problem I had was that I had to go to Cold Turkey to do it. What does Cold Turkey mean? It meant I had to write without any distractions like television, eating, etc.

What does that mean for Episode One, Some of the Adults? It means that I only need nine paragraphs to finish writing this episode. Even if I have a bad day tomorrow for some reason, I should be able to get at least nine paragraphs written tomorrow. As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much we need to do tomorrow.

If that’s true, I should be able to get at least another ten paragraphs written tomorrow. Of course, I would like to get ten to fifteen paragraphs written tomorrow, if not more. But I’m not going to count on that until it happens. After all, I have been wrong about what my brother and I needed to do. Tomorrow could be one of those wrongs.

With the start of Episode Two, Not Hiding in Darkness, I will only have three more Story Outlines before I finish this phase of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That means I have one hundred and sixty-two paragraphs left to write. add that to the nine paragraphs for Episode One and that equals one hundred and seventy-one paragraphs total.

Unfortunately, it will take me about a month before I finish writing these Story Outlines. After all, I have less than two weeks to work on this project. I will probably have about two weeks after the end of next month too. At least I hope that I will. After all, I will have at least one Short Story to write next month too.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075493-Fifteen-the-Hard-Way