*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075207-This-Time-I-Know-Why
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1075207 added August 12, 2024 at 11:14pm
Restrictions: None
This Time I Know Why
This Time I Know Why


Unfortunately, I know why I still have seven sections/parts left to write before I finish my second Short Story for this month. It may even explain the way I was feeling yesterday. After all, that’s when it all began. I was still weak and tired. But it may have been more than that.

My problem started yesterday when I got a bad cramp in my right foot that didn’t want to go away. I tried to walk it off. But I couldn’t do it. It was still there when I went to sleep last night. Only it wasn’t too bad then. Maybe walking around yesterday before I went to sleep helped me.

It was right after I tried to go to sleep last night it started up again. But it wasn’t a cramp. This time it was worse than a cramp. And it lasted all night. I tried to get some sleep. But I don’t think that I did. If I did, my foot started hurting me and I woke up again.

Usually, I wake up once or twice a night. But I didn’t do that physically. It was only once. And my foot was painful when I got up and put on my shoes. But it seemed to feel slightly better after I walked around it for a few minutes. It felt like my problems may be over with.

I was wrong about that. Almost as soon as I tried to go back to sleep, I found out the pain was back again. Of course, I tried to go back to sleep for the rest of the night. I did get a little more sleep. But like before almost admittedly after I went back to sleep.

It was another painful foot attack. This went on the rest of the night. I would adjust my sleeping posture. And I would go back to sleep for what seemed like a few seconds. It was more than that I think. But it didn’t feel like I was asleep for more than a few minutes.

When I got up this morning, it was worse than last night. I could barely stand on my right foot because of the pain. It was worse when I started walking around it. Any time I got up to walk around, I was in pain. Luckily, I didn’t get up and walk around too much today.

I thought I might need to go to the hospital. That’s how bad it was. Of course, I couldn’t do that. I can’t afford to go to the hospital because I’m in bankruptcy and I can’t have any debt while I’m in bankruptcy. That’s not the only reason I can’t go to the hospital.

I’m also afraid of what they might find out about my health. It could be diabetes, bone cancer, or gangrene. Another possibility is it could be gout in both my feet now. Whatever is wrong with me I don’t want to know about it. But it appears I may need to do it anyway.

It started feeling better once I ate something. The pain is still there. But it’s not worse now. I think I may be getting over whatever is wrong with me now. At least I hope that I am. After all, I only have a little over two weeks to finish writing this second Short Story.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075207-This-Time-I-Know-Why