*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074920-Two-Written-and-Two-Left
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1074920 added August 7, 2024 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Two Written and Two Left
Two Written and Two Left


When I got up today, I didn’t feel much like working on my WDC Short Story for this month. I don’t know why I felt that way. After all, I got about eight hours of sleep last night. So, why didn’t I feel like doing any writing? I have been thinking about that all day today.

It wasn’t a lack of concentration either. I had the last four sections/parts already written in my head. That helped me to get to sleep last night. And I remember what I wanted to write too. All I needed to do was to write it down. That is when the ‘not feeling like writing’ came into play.

I still don’t know why I was feeling that way. Maybe I was coming down with a cold but I didn’t get it toward the middle of the afternoon. Then again, maybe it was because of what my brother and I had to do today. We only had one thing we needed to do. And it took us less than an hour to do it. So, I don’t think that’s the reason why either.

What my brother and I needed to do may have been the reason why I started writing again. After we got back from doing that one thing was when I started working on this WDC Short Story. The weather wasn’t that bad. And that helped out a lot too. But overall, I think getting out of the house helped me to get over my feelings.

At first, I thought that I might be able to get one part/section written today. But I didn’t think I would get two or more written today. I was feeling okay. And I knew what I wanted to write. But for some unknown reason, I had some problems writing this section/part.

Luckily, I didn’t have that problem with my eighth part/section. I had about two hours to finish writing this section/part. Unfortunately, it took me almost two hours to finish it. There was no way I was going to get another part/section written today, not even a partial one.

This means I only have two more sections/parts left to write before I finish writing this WDC Short Story. I may get them written tomorrow and I may not. My brother and I are going back to our old place again tomorrow morning. And I’m not sure how long we will be there. I’m hoping it’s early afternoon. But it may not be.

If it’s anything like today, I should finish writing this WDC Short Story by the end of tomorrow. Even it takes me until the middle of the afternoon to get started on it. of course, that all depends on how I’m feeling tomorrow after we get back home. I’m hoping it will be like it was today tomorrow. After all, I got two parts/sections written today.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074920-Two-Written-and-Two-Left