*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072582-You-Will-Hate-Me-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1072582 added June 12, 2024 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
You Will Hate Me Again
You Will Hate Me Again


If you don’t hate me, and I know some of you do already, you will hate me now. I don’t know if it’s because I have Celebra Palsy. But I have a hard time making decisions. A good example of that is this blog entry. I have decided to start over again with my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

While thinking about my next scriptwriting project, The Family Fortune, I also thought about my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I was thinking about what storyline I would be using for my Movie Introduction before going to sleep last night when I started thinking about how I would be formatting it. Would it be like the last one or something new?

I never like having some characters with only one scene per Act. Yes, I have been writing that I was okay with it. But deep down I wasn’t. While thinking about my next scriptwriting project, it started making me think about my Water Wars scriptwriting project and the big mistake I made with it.

It wasn’t just the one scene number per character, though. I never liked that the other characters only had two scenes each. But what do you expect when there are only fifteen scenes per act? Something needed to be done, and I could think of only one thing to do. That was to go back to the fifteen-second-per-scene configuration.

It's true, that going back to the equivalent of fifteen seconds per scene means nine lines per scene, eleven lines per scene, or fifteen lines per scene. It will be hard for me to write these scripts with these limitations. But I’m going to have to find a way to do it.

The main problem I will have is with the nine lines per scene. But if I use the twos, fours, sevens, and nines scenes to get information, to get to a new place, or to look around, etc. I should have too many problems with writing these scenes. At least I hope it won’t. Only time will tell if I’m right about that.

It will be hard with the eleven lines per scene too. But it won’t be as hard for my ones, threes, sixes, and eights scene numbers. Especially, if I don’t have too much dialogue, if any, in them. If they are like my twos, fours, sevens, and nines they shouldn’t be a problem.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get to the physical parts of writing my single sentences or paragraphs today. it has taken me up until almost the writing of this blog entry to complete my spreadsheet. I should be ready to start working on them tomorrow. But I won’t count on anything happening until it does, because I have thought that way before.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1072582-You-Will-Hate-Me-Again