*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071399-Two-More-Left-But
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1071399 added May 19, 2024 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Two More Left, But...
Two More Left, But…


Hopefully, I can get the last two sections/parts of the WDC Short Story that I’m writing this month tomorrow. That’s right, I got two parts/sections written today. I may have been able to get a third one written today too. After all, I had about an hour and a half to write it. But I decided not to do it because of my one more section/part rule.

Then again, maybe I should have done it. After all, my last part/section is my tenth one. And they are usually more action-oriented or death-related than my other ones. Those sections/parts take a little bit longer to write usually. I don’t think that will be a problem for me with this WDC Short Story, though.

I know my brother and I have to do one thing tomorrow morning. It should be over in only an hour or two. After that, I probably will have the rest of the day to finish writing this WDC Short Story. As far as I know, we have nothing else to do tomorrow.

If that’s true, and we don’t have anything else to do tomorrow, I shouldn’t have any problems finishing this WDC Short Story. I should be able to create it on WDC tomorrow too. With only about eleven days left until the end of the month that’s probably all I will do tomorrow.

Usually, I like to plug my short stories and ask for a review of them. But I probably won’t do that this month with less than two weeks before the end of it. I still could plug it, but it would be hard to ask for reviews. Of course, I could ask for reviews too. But with less than two weeks until the end of the month, I don’t want to do that.

I know I don’t need to write a Shameless Plug and a Please Review for my short stories. But I don’t like to do just one of them. That’s why I’m probably not going to write either one of them for this WDC Short Story. I still haven’t decided whether I’m going to enter this contest now or if I will wait until the end of the month.

Normally, I wait until toward the end of the month before I enter a contest. But that’s usually because I write a Shameless Plug Page and a Please Review Page. I’m not going to do that this month. So, I could go ahead and enter this contest now. Especially, since I missed entering one a few months ago. I don’t want to do that again.

Tomorrow, I should be able to finish writing this WDC Short Story. But I won’t count on that happening until it does. After all, I have thought that before. And something has come up to stop me from doing it. I don’t think that will happen tomorrow. But it could.

It all depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. If I’m right about what we need to do will be over with by noon, then I should be able to at least finish writing this WDC Short Story. I’m not sure if I can create it and enter this contest. But I think I can do that too.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071399-Two-More-Left-But