*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070948-A-Little-Better-Today-But
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1070948 added May 11, 2024 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Better Today, But...
A Little Better Today, But…


… it’s not that much better than the last few days. I still haven’t had the time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month yet. The only thing that was different today was that I did have a couple of hours of writing time to work on it. But the way I was feeling I didn’t think it would be a good section(s)/part(s). It would have been a waste of my time.

I probably would have rewritten it or them again. That’s how bad I felt today. My brother and I had a lot of things we still needed to do because of our move back to Missouri, and it took us most of today to do them. As a result, I only had a couple of hours to work on this WDC Short Story. If I felt like doing it, and I didn’t.

Part of the reason why I didn’t feel like doing it was because of a lack of sleep. Last night went well. I got plenty of sleep. But the previous few nights beyond that I barely got about five or six hours of sleep. Why did that happen? It was because of our move back to Missouri. We worked very hard to move back there yesterday.

That didn’t happen because our movers backed out on the move. They said it was for one reason. We know what the real reason is. But we can’t prove it. All we could do was set up for another move on Monday. My brother and I spent almost the whole day getting ready for that move. We still have a few things we need to do, though.

I think it’s almost over, though. There isn’t too much we still need to do tomorrow. If that’s true, and I hope that it is, I should be able to work on this WDC Short Story tomorrow. Not only that, but I should feel like doing it. I may only get one or two-part(s)/section(s) written. But that’s better than it has been the last few days.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070948-A-Little-Better-Today-But