*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070893-What-a-Wasted-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1070893 added May 10, 2024 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
What a Wasted Day
What a Wasted Day


Not only was it a wasted day regarding my working on my WDC Short Story for this month, but it was a wasted day all the way around. My brother and I were supposed to move to Missouri today. But we didn’t do that. Why didn’t we do that? I can’t prove it, but it was because of my psorias.

When the movers showed up today to move my brother and me, they claimed they couldn’t do it. I’m not going to tell you why they couldn’t do it because it was a lie. I know it, and so does my brother. We just can’t prove it. It’s not what they claim it to be.

Unfortunately, my brother and I were ready for this move. But we still had to go to our new place. After all, we set up the cable to be installed today. We tried to rent a car today. but the two times we tried we couldn’t do it. The first time was with an SUV, and the second was with a car.

Both times they said we had an SUV or a car, and both times they said they didn’t have one when we got there to pick it up. As a result, my brother and I had to drive our car to our new place. Not only is our car twelve years old, but it has over a hundred thousand miles on it.

The only thing that kind of went our way today was the cable male. He was a little bit late for our appointment. But it was too bad. It also didn’t take him too long to set us up for cable. Unfortunately, that was the only good thing that happened to us today.

Unfortunately, all this took the whole day today. I got up today at seven thirty AM WDC time and we didn’t get home until it was almost dark where I live. As a result, I didn’t get any more writing done on my WDC Short Story. I still have eight more sections/parts left.

It doesn’t look like I’m going to finish this WDC Short Story. Of course, I know I still have plenty of time to finish this WDC Short Story. But the longer it takes for me to write it the more I think that I’m not going to get it done. I know I will, but sometimes I don’t.

I know that I have about three weeks to finish writing this WD Short Story. But the longer it takes for me to write it, the less likely I’m going to get it done by the end of this month. I’m sure I can get it done by the end of this month. but sometimes I wonder if I will.

It’s not just if I will get it done, but how long it will take to do it. The longer it takes the more unlikely I will win this contest this month. I know I won’t win this contest. But I still want it to be the best as it can be, and the longer it takes to do it the less like that it will be.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070893-What-a-Wasted-Day