*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070691-The-First-Two-So-Far
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1070691 added May 7, 2024 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
The First Two So Far
The First Two So Far


I’m running out of time today to write and post this blog entry. That’s how busy it has been today for my brother and I. Most of that time was spent with our move back to Missouri. But that wasn’t the only reason this might be a short blog entry. After all, I only get two sections/parts written today for my latest Short Story.

My brother and I didn’t have that much that we needed to get done today. But it was enough that it took us most of the day to do them. As a result, I barely had two hours to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. usually, it only takes me about forty-five minutes to write a part/section. But today it took about an hour to finish each one.

Why did it take me so long to finish these sections/parts today? I’m not sure about that. I did have a lot of corrections that I needed to make because of Grammarly. But I don’t think it was the only reason or even the main one I didn’t get at least one more part/section written today.

What does that mean for this WDC Short Story. It means that I have eight more sections/parts to write before I’m finished with this Short Story. Normally, I couple probably get these eight parts/sections written by the end of this week. I still might be able to do it. But I doubt it.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070691-The-First-Two-So-Far