*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066223-H-2-Your-Precious-Patent
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2314828
Whatever happens, happens
#1066223 added March 14, 2024 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
H-2 Your Precious Patent
Oooh, this one is easy. So much easier than the previous challenge! *Rolling* I've been doing a lot of subbing at school lately, and I will say that inventions typically come out of necessity. So my invention is an app that lets subs anonymously rate the schools and classrooms they sub. I imagine that teachers would talk about the subs, so why shouldn't subs get the same privilege? I've had some solidly horrendous experiences all at the same school, and I can confidently say I would not have taken on some of the jobs had I known about some of the kids. *Laugh* I think the reviews should reset every year because each year has different kids in different classes, although it could also be helpful to see a pattern as kids move from grade level to grade level. For student privacy, subs would only be allowed to use first names of kids or first and last initials. Teachers would, could, and should have access to these reviews as well- for classroom management purposes, the reviews go to the teacher immediately after posting, but for anonymity purposes towards the admin, it doesn't get posted "live" to the app for 2-3 days, and does not include the date of subbing. If subs are brave enough to have their name associated with the review, they can opt-out of the anonymous feature when posting.

WC: 229

Prompt: We could always use something beneficial once in a while. So why don’t you invent something that could be useful to mankind? Share this marvelous invention with us in a blog entry (or static item).


© Copyright 2024 Dragon is hiding (UN: flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragon is hiding has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066223-H-2-Your-Precious-Patent