*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065413-G2--Paint-the-White-Roses-Red
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2314828
Whatever happens, happens
#1065413 added March 2, 2024 at 5:15pm
Restrictions: None
G2- Paint the White Roses Red
Another easy one! I make mistakes all the time. *Laugh*

So recently I joined Orangetheory. For those who don’t know what that is, is it high intensity, interval, training, gym. They have structured work out where you rotate between apparatuses and the floor to get the most out of your workout and raise your heart rate as high as you can healthily maintain it. It’s killer. And I’m clumsy. You can imagine that combination doesn’t safe or promising. *Rolling*
The whole reason I did Orangetheory in the first place was because your first class is free. So during my first class, I was pretty confused, because there are different groups of people doing different things during the class. So at the same time, there might be people on a rowing machine, or doing weights work while you are walking, running, or sprinting on the treadmill. It was the class, the teacher gave us a quick, rundown of what would happen during class. I listened and tried to follow, along as best as I could. However, when it came time to actually do the class, I was pretty, lost as to what he and, I should be using during what part of the bus. I believe I was going at 4.5 or five, with an incline of 10% at some point I realize today, as I took a good look at the tasting chart on the treadmill, that powerwalkers should be staying in the 3.5 to 4.5 range, during the whole time. I realize now, that is why my heart felt like it was dying for much of the class! My comfortable powerwalk speed is about 4, as of today. Anything higher, and I will have to break out into a semi jog. So, as I keep taking classes and figuring out, what is what, I aim to keep improving my stats and burning insane amounts of calories. *Laugh*

Wc: 356

© Copyright 2024 Dragon is hiding (UN: flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragon is hiding has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065413-G2--Paint-the-White-Roses-Red