*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056445-Last-day-of-September
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1056445 added September 30, 2023 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
Last day of September!
Ok! So it is the last day of September, and I've so much to do! I shall stuff my crochet pillows that I have made, and will go from there. The Review Raffle of Jody's is caught up for the morning. It is the last day of reviews, but they can be posted until Oct 3rd.

(small break)

Pillows are done. My daughter has already "stolen" one *Laugh* But that's ok, I knew she would.

(small break, again)

Writing my notes this weekend. FINALLY! I've put them off long enough! One done, and 9 more to go. I want to post them Monday.

Answering questions, and trying to keep up with stuff. I've volunteered for more things, such as being a "secret agent" LOL (or not so secret). I also see that I'm going to have to dig out my tennis shoes and a baseball bat for the Zombie Run...Oh, goodness!

SURVEY
ZombieRun!   (13+)
Zombies have overrun WDC! Can you survive or will you join the horde? Bring your shoes.
#2305152 by Scare-emy



Last date for reviews to be credited, although they can be posted until this Tuesday. Wheww! I so very much love Jody - this has been quite the adventure for me!

Just sent out MBs for those reaching 10 reviews in the forum. Wheww...Back to writing notes? I hope? LOL.







signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo-"ber" months are here! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo-"ber" months are here! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1056445-Last-day-of-September