*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050958-Donut-Glasses
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2208434
Most entries are going to be E rated but some may go beyond that.
#1050958 added June 12, 2023 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
Donut Glasses
"Look at my glasses- don't they look tasty? I can't help but to want to eat my glasses," Racheal said holding up two glazed donuts to her face.

"They look wonderful my dear. Careful not to drop them on the floor. The honey badger might get them. Speaking of, I have two donuts as well that I could put over my face. Now we are twins," Stephanie said holding hers up.

"Now to show mommy and daddy. They would love to see my glasses. Yours too. We could show off our glasses together."

"Not if I beat you to them first. I dare you to eat half of your glasses. They would fit better."

"No they won't. I want to show to my parents whole. It's either a hole or nothing."

"Watch this. It's half and half."

Stephanie began taking big bites out of her donuts until each one of them was in a semi circle. Racheal watched in dismay as her hole or nothing theory was crushed. Things were not going as planned after all. Quickly, she ran as fast as she could so she could beat her sibling to her parents. Her stomach growled and she thought about eating her glasses. Not yet though, she felt determined to make it. The donut was one big hole after all in her eyes.

"Mommy, look at the glasses I'm wearing. Aren't they pretty?" Racheal called out as soon as she reached her mother.

"Looks like they are adorable. They just need to be filled so you could see," her mother said. Racheal thought for a moment on what that could mean and then gobbled up both donuts. "Oh dear, now you need a replacement. That's not the kind of filling I was referring to."

Filled to the brim, Racheal asked, "Then what kind of filling were you talking about?"

"These donuts have it. Stuffed with cream filling. You'll see better with these donuts on your eyes and they're a lot tastier too. Try them on. Cherry or blueberry. Or you can have both."

"I would like both. Different colors results in different experience. They make way better glasses than my original ones plus they are filled! Thank you."

"Okay I'm here. Hey, where did you get those glasses? Those are way cooler than these. May I have one too?" Stephanie asked as she came around the corner. Racheal knew she loved the cream filled donuts just as much as she did. Donuts that won't be scattered in the yard afterwards.

Prompt: Donut girl picture
Word Count: 420
Contest: "The Humorous Short Story Contest

© Copyright 2023 Angelica Weatherby-6DaysuntilO (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica Weatherby-6DaysuntilO has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050958-Donut-Glasses