*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048353-LET-ME-TELL-YOU-A-STORY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2278633
A few things old and new.
#1048353 added April 17, 2023 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY.
It all started a week ago this past Friday. My husband came home with what we thought was a simple cold, WRONG. As the weekend went on he ended up in the ER. on that following WEDNESDAY. He became sick really fast. He was diagnosed with an URI. They told him there was nothing to give him. So, the story goes of course poor weakly me I got it. It became real bad real fast for me. I waited as long as I could trying to be strong to take care of him. Well, finally I could not take the pain in my ears, so I went to the ER and was told it was a virus and nausea. I went home with no medications and suffered all night.

Saturday morning, he and I both went to the larger hospital ER. We were put through every test they had so it seemed. Finally, after 6 hours or so I was told I had URI with an inner ear infection plus my eardrum had blown out. We both got medication and am on our way to recovery, but the pain in my ears was horrible. I am slowly getting better. This story may not be funny, but it is true.

MADE FOR ME BY Legendary Mask

© Copyright 2023 Penelope Moonbeam (UN: inkydinky33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Penelope Moonbeam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048353-LET-ME-TELL-YOU-A-STORY