*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047470-TUYC---On-Fear
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1047470 added April 4, 2023 at 7:39am
Restrictions: None
TUYC - On Fear
Prayer prompt
Pray for your neighbors.

Blog prompt
What does the Bible have to say about fear? How do you handle fear?


I am ashamed to admit that sometimes I don't handle fear; it instead handles me. I just have to stop, and get ahold of myself, and remember Whose child I am, and that I can trust Him to take care of me. Sometimes, it is easier said than done. I am hoping though, that I will be able to more and more trust, rather than let fear take hold in the first place.

What Jesus says about fear?
Matthew 10:28

"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
Psalm 94:19

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
Matthew 6:25-27

Source: https://info.thecrossingchurch.com/blog/13-bible-verses-about-fear-and-anxiety#:...





signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2023 AmyJo-"ber" months are here! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo-"ber" months are here! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047470-TUYC---On-Fear