*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040324-1-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2284610
This is the Drop
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1040324 added November 7, 2022 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
1. Introduction
The endless blue extends above. The horizons expand clearly, allowing an open sky for the fighters to move through. Silent birds of prey flying low and straight, moving towards a secret hidden deep in the dark sandy desert. Without a sound they emerge from their hiding places for just a moment to ascend and release their deadly cargo upon the target beneath their bellies.

One by one, dropping off their explosive packages upon the enemy base below, undetected by man or by radar. A succession of explosions rocks the brick and mortar structure, dulled only by the density of the endless sandy hills surrounding it all.

They turn off and away, one after another, flipping a switch inside to quiet the noise of the engine before ascending again to the level of detection - just for a moment - to create confusion. A flurry and cluster of activity out of nowhere before diving low again and disappearing; melting in with the colours surrounding them.

Mission success as they stalk away undetected by enemy forces. Assured they have achieved another small victory to help protect and guide the security of their homeland into a brighter future. A future where one day, they may be able to find some sort of safety that isn't always on the edge of slipping away. Something that isn't always a momentary sense of fleeting victory, but a lasting and longing sense of having dominion over their land, over their future, over themselves, over their humanity that has been historically denied and deprived.

They have been stripped down and demonized over centuries by Sheikhs and Arabs who want nothing more than to destroy and crush them. Those that claim to be duty bound according to their great religion of peace. Following a book from a false prophet who wishes only destruction upon all those who do not acquiesce to the teachings within. Do not accept their one god who has no room in his empty heart for those who don't wish to follow in the ways of destruction and hate towards the fellowship of humanity.

We are always walking into danger every time we heed the voices of these authoritative Sheikhs, these vicious rebels who just want to martyrize themselves for a place in their afterlife that brings us all hell on earth. Dealings with rebels and desert princes in alleyways and palaces - they trade in dark arms and weapons of mass destruction. Not caring who or what innocents they may destroy in the process of building a confined caliphate out in the desert of Syria.

Deep within a bunker underground. Where detection methods limit our attention. A false overlay protecting what lies beneath the sands. A palace under the ocean oasis. Follow the cable lines deep down below the sea depths until you come to a cave in the side of the mountain beneath the sea. Deep within, sinister plots to destroy the homelands of more then just one group of people.

They connect back with other groups of terrorists as they combine their knowledge and expertise and thievery to worm their way into Western society. Years in the making, right under our noses, under a guise of peaceful innocence. Now exposing itself as lies as we have slowly awakened to the truth of what has been peddled to us by the snake oil salesmen of the desert. Death in the guise of friendship.

NEVER FORGET. Don't trust them. Not for a moment. And do not entertain their words and songs meant only to creep in and confuse our minds. Beware: the sands of time are upon us. Go and fight. My brothers in combat. In solidarity. Stay proud and free.
© Copyright 2022 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1040324-1-Introduction