*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031253-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-250-Eight-Days
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1031253 added April 23, 2022 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 250 Eight Days
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 250
It has been eight days since my last writing, and I am eight days older. What have I done with those eight days?
We had a nice Easter Dinner with two of the daughters and grandkids. it was nice and then they left. We went up to the Northwoods on Wednesday and came back on Friday. I saw my brother and he is having some serious health issues. It has been coming on for some time. We are close. I did work on the Blueberries. I put the ice fishing things away for the season. And know with my new glasses I was able to do some reading. I try to read up there because there are no distractions. We had a fire the first night. There was still some snow, and the lake still has ice.
Before I left on Tuesday, I did get onion sets planted. What a roller coaster of a spring. It now looks like cooler than normal temps with a lot of rain into May. I will need to plant potatoes this coming week. There is a whole lot of outdoor work that will need to be done.

So, what else was done in eight days, I did some internet store listings and did some sales shipping. I had some internet auctions that needed my attention and bids. And I rested some, I now get tired easily and need to rest. I now understand what getting old means. But I am very Blessed, and things could be much more difficult. But I always feel that I should have done more, There is more too do, So much that I could have done. I just did not do it.

But I want to relay here how much I enjoy reading the day to day blogs on this site. Other then my wife I can go days without talking to people. I am not a normal people person. But I like hearing about your day and what you are doing. So I save some of your blogs and do read them. They fill a Nitsch for me. So please write your blogs. Hello Lukas and Levi and Luis you are always in my thoughts.

Have Blessed up coming week ALL

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031253-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-250-Eight-Days