*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023281-Part-six
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
#1023281 added December 16, 2021 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Part six
“ Connect me,” Helen said to the droid assistant,” connecting ma’am,” The droid assistant said pushing a button. Helen then stared at her desk at the flat screen and waited for the connection. Then the screen was filled Buy a man’s face and Helen gasped at the man for he looked ghostly white like someone who had lived in a cave for many years and never seen the sun. He was shaven bald and had cold black eyes above his eyes to the right barely noticeable was a small antenna that blinked green. He wore a black uniform dark as night and seem to be in a gray room.

Then he began to speak A terrible robotic speech that made even Helens robotic assistant shake. “ hello I am Boretor I represent the United peoples Earth collective”,” we have received your message for independence” Boretor said staring down at Helen. But Helen was too terrified to speak it was as if all her nightmares were in that man-machine maybe Diemond, and speaking to him was like Helen was losing her mind. “ what do you want from me us?” Helen screamed. “ we have received your message for independence” The man was a machine and that was the maddening part it never ended Helen thought going crazier and the machine continued. “ your request for independence is denied and your planet like all planets must be taken over by the Earth collective for our futures” and that was the end Helen thought the end of everything. “ we are landing our crafts to take your cities and your planet anybody who resists will be killed” the machine continued over Helen. It was at this point Helen found her voice. “ we have self-defenses will stop you” Helen found herself saying but only half-heartedly, as the machine said “ we have already landed our troops are on the ground surrender or die that is all” and then there was nothing.


While all that is going on Ben is running for his life and so is everybody else. It’s been five minutes since these weirdos landed and asked everybody to surrender fat chance Ben thought but then they started shooting everybody. Ben couldn’t find Jimmy but fuck Jimmy Ben thought as he ran towards a house.

Hannah was now in a shoot-out thanks to that bitch, when the machines had landed or people? They sounded like the droid assistance from the capital but whatever when they had landed they had asked everybody to surrender, aunt stupid Marissa had yelled fuck you and unfortunately for Hannah, she found herself fighting for her life.. but at the same time one of the machines had killed Marissa so that was all right.” Chief one on the right “ this was Officer Ahmed he was one of the few officers that hadn't been killed or surrendered. But it was getting close they were both almost out of ammo and worst of all the ones who had surrendered were now fighting them.

“ it’s over child” One of them had their gun pointed at Ben, Who had no idea what to do. As it walked towards him. Ben was trapped in an alleyway with a brick wall behind him. So he did the only thing he could do throw his hands up and surrender. Like in one of those war plays he had seen . “ yes child this will all be over soon “ ben screamed it was now in front of him with his hand on his head and was holding a needle in its hand. The last thing Ben saw before it was injected into his neck. At first Ben Felt nothing other than warmth his vision suddenly going blue and then there was a warm maternal female voice in his head.” Hello, I am Mother and welcome to the collective” The Voice said. “ you do not need to worry just surrender and enjoy we will take care of everything”. “ you will take care of everything” Ben said as if he was stoned.


“ We don’t have to surrender we can make it all we have to do is get to the train station,” Hannah said as two more of them attacked her. “ boss what’s the point you can go on fighting but fuck it I’m done,” Ahmed said and threw down his gun. “ no we’re not going out like this we promised as guards we would stick together, “ Hannah said fiercely as another one of them walked towards them. She raised her gun to fire when the trigger clicked. “I’m you can fight but it’s over we can’t be the only village to be attacked there’s no use in fighting” then Ahmed dropped his gun and walked towards the machines. “ Fuck this I’ll never stop, “ Hannah said and turned to run when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed her leg.” What the hell kid” Hannah yelled for The hand holding her leg was Shannon‘s kid Ben was it? “ Hannah join us we loves it” Ben said mechanically. Hannah screamed and turned only to be grabbed by Henry. Who too Hannas horror was also holding A needle and plunging it towards Hannah‘s neck. “ no!” Hannah yelled and threw a punch she hit Henry and turned to run when everything went black. Hannah never saw the bullet that killed her and she would never know who it was that shot her it was just a sting and then blackness.   
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023281-Part-six