*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149197-Hefty-Housemates-Valentines
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2149197
The housemates at valentines
Rifka cursed the weather as she walked the short distance to her clients house. It was February 14th she should be at home snuggled up with someone drinking wine, eating chocolate and mind-blowing sex and the use of expensive lingerie. Nope she was walking to her new client’s house to perform a feeding on two participants. The money was good however they had agreed to pay her price no haggling, so she cheered herself up after all they had payed the Extra 500 for sex so fun could stil be had. She rang the bell and adjusted her long coat and put a sultry smile on her face.

The door opened to a gorgeous lightly tanned brunette in her mid-twenties. Rifka took in her outfit wearing a black sports bra showing of her slender muscled arms looking down past her impressive bust Rifka saw her hard-toned stomach with muscles out lined and neat little naval beneath which lay black running shorts and toned legs. Rifka had to mentally retrain herself from drooling at the sight, she hoped she had the right house. “Pizza is heaven’s food” said the woman tentatively “Pizza is heaven’s food” she replied and suddenly the woman smiled and invited her in happily taking her coat revealing Rifka tight mesh dress that flattered her curves and gave glimpses of the lacey underwear beneath.

Rifka saw with some amusement the woman clapped her hand together and smiled “Wow” was all she said “follow me” she beckoned and Rifka followed noticing a heat beginning to build between her thighs as she followed staring at the woman’s ass. They reached into a spacious kitchen with a delicious smell hanging thick in the air. “I didn’t get your name” said the brunette “Rifka” Rifka replied “yours?” “Kylie” she replied and placed a hand in Rifka’s lower back and placed a second on her soft belly.

“You understand what’s happening right?” asked Kylie “You and Brad want to gain some healthy weight to bulk up but want to do it the fun way and possibly spice things up.” She replied Kylie nodded and lead her through to the dining room “You also want to use diet approved food to avoid getting fat” Kylie nodded again and gestured to a six-foot god sitting at the table in a white tank top and loose-fitting trousers. “Hi I’m Brad he said hugging Rifka “mmm soft and cute you sure now how to pick’em honey” causing Rifka to blush. “I’ll get the food” she stammered as the couple took their seats.

Back at the house Becca was seated on the sofa “Single again” she muttered and reached into the heart shaped box of chocolates she had been given from Rifka she read the note “To my favourite project” it read cursing she turned her head back to the tv and cradled her belly as her shirt began couldn’t quite cover pale fleshy globe. “Hey gorgeous” came a male voice a brown haired tall jock stood in the door way “Fuck off Mark” she snapped “Mind if I join you?” he asked ignoring her suggestion “Bring more chocolate and some wine” Becca said not looking at him Mark disappeared and came back down with some cheap wine and an even bigger box of chocolates and sat down his new belly bulging. “For Britney?” Becca asked pointing at the box “mmm” he grunted.

Becca felt sorry for him and opened the wine as they began to snack and drink. Chocolates were eaten wine drank, bellies bulged, clothes tightened and finally belts and buttons loosened on skirts and jeans. “UUURRRPPP” that’s better slurred Mark rubbing his hairy gut. “Britney would have let this go to waste. OOORRPP” “UUURRP! Woo single and read to mingle that’s us” Becca slurred back laughed and fell onto Marks belly. “Soft” she slurred and rubbed it causing Mark to pitch a tent, she looked at his unshaven chocolate smeared face and some very naught thoughts came into her head. “Why not he’s hand some and single and it is February the 14th.” Evidently he felt the same way as he didn’t resist as her cherry red chocolate cover lips came for his.
Soon they were both pulling at each other’s clothes and Becca had her legs pushed in the air moaning as the bloated drunk Mark pushed himself inside her.

“OOOORRRPPHH ooo Nina” cried Sam as he massaged his belly “I’m gonna burst” he moaned as he pushed himself away from the table “UURRRPPP” he belched again and rubbed his belly opening his shirt to try and get some relief. Nina returned wearing nothing but her lace panties with a bottle of lotion. She rubbed it all down his belly and the pain began to sub side. Nin was impressed evidently Rifka had been keeping him fed but perhaps she had gotten too eager.

Once the pain had been reduced to a manageable level Sam was able to take stock of his gorgeous woman her slender toned body her average sized bust and her loose flowing hair. Eventually she spoke “Like what you see?” she asked her German accent cutting through Sam’s daze. Sam nodded lust begging to build within him but he was too full to do anything.

Nina saw his boxer’s twitch and smiled. She straddled his waist and began to kiss him as he was too blasted to resist. “On the floor” she told him Sam moved unsteadily and sat on the floor he lay back and stretched out his massive gut. Nina checked the curtains and then looked at her boyfriend and began to feel a wetness between her legs. Straddling him again she nuzzled his belly and kissed it before she removed his boxers before wrapping her lips around the contents.
© Copyright 2018 creburdia1 (creburdia1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149197-Hefty-Housemates-Valentines