*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871429-roasting-marshmallows
by Rhyssa
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1871429
moving from friends to more
Kayla grabbed her sweatshirt before leaving the tent. Andrew was sitting on a handy log staring at the fire. For a moment, Kayla admired his shoulders and his butt—he really had filled out nicely in the past year.

Then she shook it off. Andrew was too special for that—their friendship too important. She really should have tried harder to get laid before coming up to spend a week camping with him.

All alone . . .

Shivering slightly, Kayla took a seat next to him and opened the marshmallows.

“The fire’s too high. You’ll burn them.”

She shrugged. “I like charcoal.” With great deliberation, Kayla waved the stick with her first marshmallow over the open flame until it lit, then quickly blew it out. “Perfect.”

He shuddered, exaggerating for effect. “I don’t know how you can eat them that way.”

Smiling, she held it to his mouth, trying not to notice how kissable his lips were. “Try it, you like it.”

Andrew leaned away, laughing. She matched his movements keeping the burnt offering near his face. Suddenly, they slipped. His face and her hand were covered with marshmallow, and they were in a tangled heap with him on the bottom.

“Oops. Sorry.” She squirmed a bit, trying to sit back up. Before she could, he had taken possession of her hand.

Without taking his eyes from hers, he brought each finger to his mouth, and cleaned them one by one. Kayla breath caught at the feel of his mouth on her sensitive fingers. She could feel her breasts against the muscle of his chest. She could feel herself getting wet in anticipation.

“You’re right.” She must have looked puzzled, because he continued, “I like.”

She knew that this was the time. If she wanted things to be normal, she needed to turn this into a joke somehow.

She couldn’t.

Instead, she leaned close, breaking eye contact, and drew his marshmallow covered lip into her mouth. At first she could only taste the sugar, but as she cleaned his face with her lips and tongue beneath the charcoaled sweetness was the taste of him, a mixture of salt and stubble and something essentially male. When she had finished off the marshmallow remnants, she paused for a long moment with her lips touching his, then arched back to meet his eyes. She licked her lips.

Andrew met her gaze with a question and a challenge. But Kayla didn’t want to think about how this could change things. She leaned down and kissed him, her tongue tasting the warmth of his mouth. Their tongues met and eagerly played together. Because she was leaning against him, she could feel his cock growing against her belly.

Suddenly, his hands were gripping her shoulders, and he was pushing her away. She made disappointed noises, but broke off the kiss and struggled to her knees. She just needed to catch her breath and then she would be able to apologize for attacking him.

But before Kayla collected her thoughts, Andrew sat up. He cupped her cheek as though he wasn’t certain that she was quite real, and she nearly cried in relief. Maybe she hadn’t spoiled everything after all. She leaned her face into his hand, so big and warm. “Are you sure?” His voice was hoarse.

Kayla just shrugged and gave a nervous laugh. “Ask me in the morning.” He gave a deeper chuckle and pulled her onto his lap and into an even deeper kiss. She could feel his hands under her sweatshirt, running up her back, his thumbs reaching around to touch her breasts which sent a shiver of desire straight through her.

She needed him naked. She pulled back from the kiss and tugged at his shirt. Keeping his eyes on hers, he stripped it off. She followed suit, the chill night air soothing on her taut breasts. He was beautiful in the red glow of the coals—all broad shoulders and lean muscles.

She unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them down with her panties so that she stood naked in front of him except for her shoes. He swallowed hard, and followed suit. He was perfect. She reached out her fingers and traced a flickering shadow that was dancing across his cock. He jumped under her touch.

Using her left hand on his hip to keep herself steady, she crouched down to get a closer look but before she could do more than touch the head with the tip of her tongue, he sat down on his discarded clothes and lifted her onto his lap. She gasped as he filled her with one long slow stroke.

They paused for a moment before Kayla lifted herself and rode. They moved together, his fingers busy at her breast and her clit as she felt herself getting wetter and hotter. Finally, pleasure exploded within her. She clamped down hard. In the midst of her orgasm, she could feel him fill her with a hoarse shout.

As she came back down, Kayla shivered in the night air. What now?

He kissed the end of her nose. “Again? I want a proper marshmallow this time.”

Kayla laughed and reached for the stick.

word count: 867
© Copyright 2012 Rhyssa (sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1871429-roasting-marshmallows