*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167996-Shoujo-ai-Yumemaburoshi-The-angel-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1167996
About a girl who moves to tokyo and is confused Please read and comment ^^
Shoujo-ai Yumemaburoshi

WARNING!!: Shoujo-ai, Yuri, References .(Girl-love, lesbian preferences.)

..::{::.. Chapter 1, The angel ..::}::..

She slept… Her eyes hidden by her soft eyelids, her black hair covering her face. She looked so peaceful in that bed. The bed that was crisp and white, her skin almost as white as the tight bed sheets that engulfed her in comfortable warmth that anybody would love.

Her lips were the only part of her face that had any colour to it, rosy pink lips that could be kissable to either a boy or a girl. Lips of an angel. So beautiful, she looked like an angel, an angel that was soon to return to heaven.
She lay there, on her deathbed, her breathing scarce and slow. The angels life nearly ending, a weeping girl’s head lay on her stomach, soaking the bed sheets with her sorrowful tears, she clenched the bed sheets as she buried her head in the stomach of the angel. The only sound in the white room was the crying and the slow beeping of a heart monitor, then only one of the sounds remained as the heart monitor stopped beeping and remained on the screen as a long flat line…The angel had returned to her heaven.

..::{::.. 2 weeks earlier ..::}::..

She opened her eyes, light blue orbs that could light up anybody’s soul. They searched the room that she was in for a moment, a soft pink room that she found familiar. Her bedroom. She sighed as the beeping of her alarm stopped. She got out of her white bed that contrasted her tanned skin. She stood up slowly, arching her back and yawning, her black hair swaying as she did so.
She walked over to her drawer and looked into the mirror just above it. She gazed into her reflection, she stared at those light blue eyes and sighed, looking down into the drawer and picking out her new school uniform. Her Sailor Fuku. She had just moved from New York to Tokyo, she still couldn’t get used to her surroundings and she was certainly going to be thrown into it today, going to a new school without even knowing how to read the Japanese writing, however she could speak it.

She walked into the bathroom as she got changed. Her parents weren’t present as they had died a couple of days before from a car accident. She wasn’t grieving. In fact she was glad they had passed away because they used to abuse her and such. Now she was free…but alone…

After a while she was fully dressed and ready for her new school, she walked to the door and left, walking down the busy Tokyo streets, finally after an hour or two she arrived at the school. She was the only one around since she was late, totally late. She sighed and walked inside, lost immediately she looked down, she was out of her depth, Tokyo was much different than she had anticipated.

She took a few moments to collect herself and then continued to walk. She walked the hallways and then looked at a classroom ‘C56’ she sighed and entered, her new class. She stopped as she walked in, looking down, her cheeks blushed. As soon as she did walk in the students that were sat all blinked and stared at her beauty, she looked like an angel.

The teacher stood up and walked over to her “Your late miss…” He stopped, waiting for her name “Suki…” She whispered, the teacher moaned “Miss Suki, you are late, you will be spending detention with me after school.” Suki sighed and nodded, she could still feel the classes hard gazes on her, it forced her to look up at a girl at the back of the class, a girl that was almost as beautiful as Suki herself, and she saw a seat next to her, she walked slowly to that empty seat, a seat that in the future she would have been glad she sat in it.

Suki’s name was a Japanese name because her parents had named it her. Her mother was half Japanese and her grandmother was full Japanese. That is why her name was Japanese.

She sighed and took out her books that she had bought from a shop nearby. She never looked up from the desk. She felt embarrassed because of her late arrival, and embarrassed because of the girls gaze. She felt her eyes still on her as she looked down. Her eyes shifted to the side and looked at the girl, examining her features more closer. She had black hair that came to her waist, it was straight, like Suki’s and also like Suki, it gave off a slight shine when the light hit it. Suki looked at her face that was quite pale. She looked into her eyes and they were a midnight-deep blue, those eyes…anyone could lose themselves in them. The girl looked at Suki, noticing her examining her she smiled slightly, “Ohayou” She said to Suki, smiling still, Suki bowed her head a little “Ohayou gozaimasu” She replied, looking back down at the desk. The girl smiled “You are from a different country aren’t you?” Suki nodded, a little disappointed that she was seen that way, she was American but had hoped that no-one noticed “Yes…is it that easy to tell?” She asked, jokingly. The girl nodded and giggled a little “I’m Tamamara-Kumiko. Nice to meet you Suki” She smiled and held out a hand, to which Suki took it and shook. This was the beginnings of a new friendship.
© Copyright 2006 kawaii kachie (kawaiikachie92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1167996-Shoujo-ai-Yumemaburoshi-The-angel-1