*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Caught early
  2. Jealousy
  3. Three's a crowd
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/287948-Caught-early
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #934819
ALL Final Fantasy Characters can Grow! Add On!
This choice: ..."Let's go for a walk in the garden," she heard Tifa say.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Caught early

    by: MaXxClock
Just as Aeris was about to cast her spell, she heard the booming voice of Tifa say, "Why don't we go for a walk in the garden?"

Aeris was now red in the face with anger, as thoughts of Tifa seducing Cloud and overcoming him flooded through her mind. Then a thought hit her and she smiled to herself.

"If they go for a walk in the garden, i can shrink them without anyone ever knowing... it's perfect" she thought.

She was drawn from her thoughts instantaneously as the ground under her shifted. She clung tightly to the material below her, the inside of Tifa's miniskirt, but she could not hold herself for long. She tumbled the length of her legs but luckily wedged herself in her sock. Aeris smiled again at her good forture and settled herself in for the walk, anxious to have her way, whatever it would take.

Tifa and Cloud stood from their table and walked out of the Cafe and into the nearby gardens. Tifa's lusty actions had had little affect on Cloud, as they had either soared over his head or he wasn't interested. Tifa was not going to resign herself yet, she dearly loved Cloud and it had seemed to come down to a race between her and Aeris. Tonight prooved in Tifa's mind that she had the upper hand; she had the evening alone with Cloud, while Aeris had only the day. Tifa smiled to herself a little as they wandered through the moonlit gardens, and she subtly took Cloud's hand in her own, much to the displeasure of her tiny competitor who could do nothing but observe.

As Tifa was just noticing the cold that evening, she realised she had forgotten her gloves back at the Cafe. She cursed her idiocy, but thought it best to retrieve them, they had not gone far afterall.

"erm, excuse me for a minute please Cloud. i forgot my gloves at the Cafe." Tifa said, and Cloud merely nodded in response.
"I'll wait here."

Tifa smiled and ran off, valuing every second she could have alone with Cloud. She did not notice Aeris drop from her shoe to the ground, and unknown to her Aeris had been granted the prime opportunity of the evening.

Cloud waited patiently for Tifa, but after hardly a few seconds he noticed a blaring light from the ground below him, which rose up to him in a flash. As his vision cleared, he found himself face to face with blades of grass that were formerly underfoot. As if that hadn't surprised him enough, when his eyes met Aeris clambering through the grass his jaw fell. He hurridly put 2 and 2 together, and assumed that this was what she had meant by being 'undetected.' It turns out she was right after all.

Aeris smiled as she approached Cloud, but she was still troubled by his actions that evening. He hadn't exactly been coming onto Tifa, but he seemed to have been enjoying the attention.

"Well Cloud" she said, "looks like i got past the both of you undetected, and i must say your fidelity record seems to be somewhat in danger."

Cloud just stood eyes wide open and stammered an incoherent sentence, to which Aeris frowned.

"You find her attractive don't you...?" she said, more to herself than anyone else, "well what is it about her hmm? her toned figure? her smooth black hair? her smooth white legs? or the obvious choice, her unmanagable chest?"

Aeris was only building up her anger as she continued, and Cloud just stood silently, every word cutting him deeply. By the end Aeris had tears welling in her eyes and her whole body shook with anguish. She ripped the materia again from her pocket and prepared to cast it again...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MaXxClock (UN: leprachaun16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RandomWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/287948-Caught-early