*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tifa Shows up.
  2. Caught early
  3. Jealousy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/291257-Tifa-Shows-up
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #934819
ALL Final Fantasy Characters can Grow! Add On!
This choice: ...the materia is thrown from her hand by an almight footstep behind her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Tifa Shows up.

    by: Powor
Before Aeris could complete the spell she felt the ground around her begin to violently shake. The shaking made her lose are grip and the materia slipped from her fingers. It slipped between the crack of a rock near her. Aeris kneeled down next to the rock and attempted to retrieve it. Cloud on the other hand could only stare at the source of the earthquake.

"Tifa" were the only words that could escape his lips. At his prespective Tifa's large shadow covered the moon's light.

"I wonder where Cloud went?" Tifa said taking another step forward. Another quake took place at that moment Cloud had already braced himself. Aeris was still trying to pull the materia piece from beneath the rock.

"I almost got it." Aeris said to failing to notice Tifa's boots quickly approaching her. Cloud could see that Tifa wasn't going to stop walking.

"Aeris get out of the way." Cloud yelled. Unfortunately Aeris either didn't hear him or ignored his plea. Seeing Tifa's boots closing in on Aeris Cloud had to make a move.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cloud barely saves Aeris.(The materia breaks.)

*Noteb*
2. Tifa stops walking for some reason.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Powor (UN: powor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RandomWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/934819-FF-Growing/cid/291257-Tifa-Shows-up