*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/227572-A-plate-of-cookies-Think-passion-patties-from-tot
by Jawmax
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #904753
Choose to fight for men or women or be a pair of lovers trying to end fighting.
This choice: Men are fat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A plate of cookies (Think passion patties from tot

    by: et_smash
Men are fat and getting fatter onpurpose. Life is easy in the future and they do not have to worry about anything. THe average amle is now 300 lbs.

Females on the other hand are physically fit. Some are super muscle bound while others are like fitness models. The work hard on there bodies and hate the ovber indulging ways of man. They want to take over.

Wome get word of a secert weapon that the men are planning to release on the women. They have no idea what it is though. They send a spy (You) to sneak into one of the waepon factories to get intel.

You spend several days sneaking behind enemy lines. You get into one of the factories undetected. You start to look around in the offices and labs.

So far nothing to earth shattering. You walk into a lab and see a plate of cookies, they look like mint chocolate (Like girl scout cookies).

You have run out of rations and are quiet hungry, yet you don't want to eat junk food (You are 5'11" 135 lbs of lean body mass. 34-24-36)

You.......

You have the following choices:

1. Eat one cookie to curb your hunger.

2. No keep on mission. Find intel on secert weapons.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jawmax has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/227572-A-plate-of-cookies-Think-passion-patties-from-tot