*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/227575-More-cookies-they-are-for-the-girl-scouts
by Jawmax
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #904753
Choose to fight for men or women or be a pair of lovers trying to end fighting.
This choice: Eat one cookie to curb your hunger.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More cookies, they are for the girl scouts?

    by: et_smash
Hell one cookie won't hurt. You pick one up and take a bite. A thousand lush and wonderful flavors explode in your mouth. You have never tasted such wonders. Without even thinking or hesitating you grab more cookies and eat. You just can't stop eating them. "Oh I have been missing out on things." You say out loud.

In 10 minutes you finish the whole plate of cookies. Still very hungry though. You are wearing an all black spy suit that is form hugging and no reflective (It also show off that ripped body of yours) and there is now a small buldge where your belly is. You pay no attention to it.

You keep looking for intel on the secert weapon and more cookies. All you can find is paperwork on a contract with the girl scouts of the world for cookies. You grab that and open up a closet door and there is a room full of boxes and they are all labled girl scout cookies.

You grab a bag and load up on as much as you can carry. You also open several boxes eating all of the cookies in each.

You leave the room with a large bag of cookies.

You.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. See yourself in a mirror

2. make your waqy back to the women's base.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 et_smash (UN: hex49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jawmax has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/227575-More-cookies-they-are-for-the-girl-scouts