*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/1630224-Wave-Pool
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #857285
Get ready for the ride of your life! Add and enjoy!
This choice: In one of the park's pools  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wave Pool

    by: Unknown
You land with a splash and are instantly swallowed up by a lake of cold water. The water is especially cold to you, and it nearly freezes your body. Shivering, you break surface to examine your surroundings. As you doggy paddle, you see that you must have landed in one of the park's pools. A wave pool to be precise. You figure this out when a giant wave washes over you, submerging you again and tossing you around. Once you regain composure and resurface, you manage to take notice of the many...many...many hot and attractive women and girls surrounding you on all sides. The wave pool is filled with females! You can't seem to spot a single guy anywhere, although if there were any, they would most likely be spying right now.

Remembering that you are shrunk, you decided that you have to get help from somebody. Anybody. You won't survive like this without help. Before you can find a girl close to you, another huge wave smacks into you, pushing you around the water like a rag doll. Now you are about in the middle of the wave pool, and there are clusters of women everywhere. You can't possibly decide where to swim to. You spot a group of three teenage girls and decide to swim to them. They are only a few feet away. However, a few feet away when you are one inch tall in a wave pool can cause some problems. After a tough swim, you find yourself in the center of the three girls, staring up at their faces.

The one looks to be about 20. She has long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Her skin is flawless and tanned. She has large, probably C cup breasts, but you couldn't see her ass, as it was underwater. She was wearing a normal, yellow two piece bikini. She was a typical cheerleader type girl. The second girl looked about 18. She had long black hair, half behind her head, and half in front. You could only see one of her dark brown eyes. She looked pale, and had a shy air about her. Her breasts seemed to be B cups. She was wearing a black one piece swimsuit, almost like a school uniform swimsuit. The third girl blew you away though. She appeared to be 25 or so, as she looked like the oldest. She had short red hair, and dazzling green eyes. However, that wasn't what caught your attention. What caught your attention was her tiny g-string bikini. Two little triangles with string barely covered her massive, D cup looking breasts, and you could tell she also had on a only a thong. She looked like a genuine slut.

Suddenly, the three girls began to swim away in opposite directions. You had to choose fast! Which girl should you go to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cheerleader girl

2. Goth girl

3. Slut girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/1630224-Wave-Pool