*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Orla
  2. Wave Pool
  3. Thats why God invented seatbelts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/2250396-Orla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #857285
Get ready for the ride of your life! Add and enjoy!
This choice: Slut girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Orla

    by: John Smith
You don't really think its safe... but she is the closest, you swim too her with everything you've got and mange to grab onto that thong of hers just in time. She hasn't noticed you... yet... She swims to the end of the pool and stays their for a while,chatting up some ripped dude. Unfortunately for you this means her butt is under the water, with you on it, so you let go and swim up to the surface. but your to tired to get her attention, so you stay still, treading water and gaining energy. Suddenly, the girl goes under the water and does a summer salt. she was obviously trying to impress the guy, you see her and smirk to yourself... then she bursts out of the water and you fall directly into her cleavage.

Lucky for you, you are lying horizontally to he breast line, unfortunately its very slippy and to make matters even worse the guy is reaching for her boobs. He gives them a squeeze sending you flying into the air. You toss and turn and land painfully on her left boob and bounce back into her cleavege. The last thing you hear before the darkness takes you is the guy saying "sorry Orla". So the girls name is Orla...

You wake up and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Smith (UN: crossbones19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/2250396-Orla