*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/211767-Super-Shrinky-Shrink-Shrinker--It-Works
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Super Shrinker Shrink Shrinky -- It Works!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Super Shrinky Shrink Shrinker--It Works!

    by: Unknown
"There, there. None of that now. You'll get over it. There's other fish in the sea. Cookies in the jar. Bagger boys in the supermarket. You know what Dr. Schphil says?"

Immobilized in her seat, without the aid of chains or other immobilizing devices, Ana blinked angrily, breaking the immobility clause in the contract she had signed at LabCorp.

How can he just sit there and say that? He just shrank my ex-boyfriend! Behind my back! Without telling me! And now he's taking himself out of my life as well!

She sniffled. "I hate you. Shut up. You suck."

The short, insecure doctor threw another tissue at Ana's lap. He wouldn't look at her anymore.

"If there's ever anything I can do to help...," he said helplessly.

Ana stood up and swiped the Super Shrinky Shrink Shrinker. "Yeah. Don't move."

An alarm blared, startling Ana as she stared at the guy she should never have had anything to do with. Her finger pressed the big red button in the middle of the contraption.

ZRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The smoke cleared, the sizzling sounds ceased. Ana looked down at the man's chair, and saw him lying there, as tiny as an M&M.

For a few seconds, Ana felt badly for accidentally shrinking someone.

"You're not so BIG now!"

But then she smiled. Cradled the Super Shrinky Shrink Shrinker in her hands. Turned to go out the door.

And ten shrinks in silver jumpsuits jumped at Ana, waving silvery shrinker things at her.

And then, she was shrunk.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The shrinks scoop up the shrunken you.

2. You run under their legs. Wonder if shrinker works.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/211767-Super-Shrinky-Shrink-Shrinker--It-Works