*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189210-Melons-to-Marbles
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Darlene wreaks havoc  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Melons to Marbles

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
The bell rang and Darlene got up to put away her tray. At the door I asked her; "Don't you want to give that ring to me for safekeeping?"

She laughed, "Why would it be safe with you? It's safe right here on my finger."

"Well, be careful, Darlene. Don't do anything dumb with it."

She laughed back at me over her shoulder as she flounced away, sticking her tongue out and popping her eyes. I shook my head sadly.

I am the reasonable one in the couple. Darlene is the flake. She's fun, but uncontrolled fun can be dangerous. I was Darlene's contol. At least, that's the way I saw it. I think she knew she needed my stability to counterbalance her flightiness. But I never heard her actually say that. She was just too busy having fun.

I went on to Math and didn't think any more about the ring until the screaming started in the hallway. Of course, everybody ran to the door to see what was going on.

I need to tell you a little more about Darlene so you will understand what happened next.

Darlene has a nice figure and I love it, but she doesn't have what you would call a "big" chest. Don't get me wrong. I love Darlene's small girls. They are soft, round, firm, and perky. No complaints from me. But nobody describing Darlene's chest would use adjectives like big, huge, large, outstanding, and so on.

Like I say, it doesn't matter to me, but apparently it does to Darlene. I have often detected little signs of her envy of girls with big chests - snide remarks, frowns, that kind of thing. Now back to the screams in the hallway.

If there was a prize in our school for the girl with the biggest chest, the trophy would go to Marba Chanelle. So it was shocking to see her running down the hall and instead of the usual bounce show - nothing! I mean she might as well have been a boy. No wonder she was screaming.

And it wasn't just her. Four of the biggest girls in school were running right behind her, and it was a bounce-free environment. A babble of voices erupted around me and questions were flying. What? How? Why? Who?

Uh-oh! I thought. I had an idea of who the "who" might be - a certain envious impulsive female who had recently found an interesting ring.

You have the following choices:

1. Who gets the ring?

2. 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189210-Melons-to-Marbles