*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/212925-Who-gets-the-ring
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Who gets the ring?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Who gets the ring?

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
The flat-chested girls were taken to the principal's office and the commotion in the hallway begin to subside as everybody drifted back to their classrooms.

An announcement came over the speakers: "Darlene Holmes, report to the principal's office." I paused while entering my class and instead turned and ran down the hall.

I intercepted Darlene just as she was about to push open the door to the office. "What the heck did you do?"

I could see she was pleased with herself. It was all a big joke to her, but she slipped the ring into my hand. "Hold it for me. I'll see you tonight."

After supper, I went across the street to Darlene's house. They have a big old-fashioned porch with a swing and two rocking chairs. Darlene was in the swing and I sat down next to her. "What did Mr. Bergman (the principal) say?"

"Oh, I just told him I didn't know what happened. Did you watch the news?"

"No. It was on TV?"

"Yeah. School is closed tomorrow."

"What!"

"Yeah, they don't know what caused it, so school is closed while they check it out. They want to see if there are any toxic fumes or anything."

"Darlene, let's just tell them about the ring."

"Stevie, do you want me to go to jail?"

"You won't go to jail... Will you?"

"I don't want to find out. Do you have the ring?"

I had it in my pocket, but I didn't want to give it to her. She was dangerous with that ring. So I reluctantly told her "I think I better keep the ring."

Her face hardened. "That's my ring, Stevie. Give it back."

"Darlene, look at what happened today. Just let me hold on to it."

"No, Stevie. Give me my ring."

You have the following choices:

1. Love Slave

2. I Don't Have It

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/212925-Who-gets-the-ring