*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189076-In-the-mail
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: I shrunk my friend and my friend shrunk me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the mail

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
When I saw the ad on the back of the cereal box - "Get an authentic shrink gun FREE!" - I couldn't resist. I sent in the coupon and the P&H money. My friend Bobby did the same,

Two weeks later, Bobby called me. "Stever! I got the gun! It came in the mail today. Come on over."

I jumped on my bike and headed out, stopping by our mailbox on the way. Sure enough, there was my package from the Acme Shrinker Gun Company. I put it under the hold-down straps on the back of my bike and took off for Bobby's house.

He was out in the yard with his shrinker gun and I yelled at him when I was still a half a block away. "I got mine, too!" I screeched to a stop on his driveway and snatched my package out of the hold-down straps. I ripped it open and there was my gun. It was the same orange plastic as Bobby's gun. They looked like 99 cent water pistols.

I looked with raised eyebrows at Bobby. "Are you sure these things work?"

Bobby just smiled a sly smile and reached into his pocket and pulled out an action figure. Or was it? It was moving and I could hear a tiny voice. "Bobby, you moron, change me back right now!" It was alive!

I looked closer at the little naked figure in Bobby's hand. "That's your brother!"

"Yep," Bobby said. He looked like he was pretty proud of his ability to shrink people.

I scratched my chin. "What happened to his clothes?"

Bobby laughed. "I shrunk him when he was in the tub. You should have seen him swimming around in there. He didn't know WHAT happened!"

"Can you change him back?"

Bobby's grin faded. "I don't know. The gun didn't have any instructions with it."

"What's going to happen when your Mom finds out you shrunk Kenny?"

Bobby was looking more worried now. "I don't know. Nothing good, I guess."

"Maybe we should give these guns to the police. Somebody is going to get hurt."

"NO!" said Bobby. "They wouldn't have been on the cereal box if it wasn't okay. We have to keep them."

"Well, I don't like it," I said. "Suppose you dropped Kenny with him so small. The fall would kill him."

"No it wouldn't! Watch!" And Bobby tossed little naked Kenny out onto the grass.

Kenny screamed a tiny little scream as he went sailing through the air... Yiiiiiiiieeee!... But when he hit the grass, he immediately jumped up shaking his miniscule fist and cursing Bobby.

I was surprised. "It doesn't hurt him to fall like that?"

"No," said Bobby. "I've been tossing him around before you got here. Maybe it's because all his molecules have been compressed and now he's like super dense, you know?"

"Maybe," I said.

You have the following choices:

1. Mail to male to male

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/189076-In-the-mail