*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/214949-Male-to-Male
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Mail to male to male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Male to Male

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
I examined the little orange plastic shrinker gun in my hand. "So how do you work this thing?"

"You just pull the trigger," said Bobby, gesturing at me with his weapon. A green ray shot out of his gun and hit my left arm. My arm immediately shrunk to a ridiculous size. You ever see those pictures of Tyrannosaurus Rex with the tiny arms? That was my left arm.

"Ooops!" Bobby said.

"You idiot!" I screamed, swinging around my right arm, the one with the gun, and what do you know, accidently shooting Bobby in the leg. No, really. It was accidental. I'm not the type to seek instant revenge.

Bobby went down like the World Trade Center. He didn't have a leg to stand on. Well, he had one leg, but the other leg was verrry short.

Bobby rolled over on the ground and aimed his gun at me. Hate in his eyes. I had a moment to wonder why I picked such hateful people to be friends, then the air was filled with the smell of ozone as we blasted each other with green shrinker rays.

When the smoke cleared, we were standing in the grass, and I do mean "in" the grass because the blades reached up over our heads. "Now you've done it..." Bobby said.

"Me! You're the one that shot first! My arm?"

"That was an accident! You shot me on purpose!"

We heard Kenny calling us. "Hey, where are you guys?"

"Over here!" I yelled. I was glad Bobby and I still had our clothes on when I saw naked Kenny come pushing through the grass. I mean, you feel helpless enough when you are only inches tall. To be naked as well?

Kenny was still angry. "You morons! Stupid idiot jerks!"

I looked at Bobby with one of those "Now what do we do?" looks, but he was looking at me the same way.

"Jerks..." Kenny said, but he didn't sound angry anymore, just disgusted.

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinking Time

2. 2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/214949-Male-to-Male