*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Chance to Think
  2. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/180226-A-Chance-to-Think
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Stay where you are until the exam is over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Chance to Think

    by: Doom
A three hour rest should have done you good. But, with the constant drumming of feet, the occasional dropped pencil and the scary fact that you're ONE INCH TALL, your nerves are on end.

The sound of over a hundred street-sized feet hitting the floor at once, combined with the scraping of chairs louder than a thousand roadworks, signals the end of the exam. What now?

You've had plenty of time to consider an escape. And the myriad ways in which you could die.

You could stay here, in the hall, after everyone has left. When the door is shut, though, you're stuck here until somebody else opens it again. Of course, this room is where you got shrunk, so it follows that if there are any clues to your condition, they'll be here.

If you wanted to leave, you could follow on the heels of the giants, slipping out just before those titanic gates close. A small chance of being spotted, but a smaller chance of being crushed than if you rushed out ahead of them.

As you don't much like the idea of getting underfoot, you could always try OVERfoot; riding out on top of someone's foot. It doesn't sound very enticing, and they might see you, but it means less walking. And when the world is well over sixty times bigger than you, less walking is a very good thing...

If none of those plans appeal, you could always head on over to your bag. When they see that you haven't collected it, someone will get suspicious. If you're near the bag at the time, you could get some much needed help.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/180226-A-Chance-to-Think