*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179368-Explosions-of-Sound
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Head for your bag, looking for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Explosions of Sound

    by: Doom
Skipping back and forth between the explosions of sound and motion that are the impacts of feet, you make your way onwards to the mountain.

You gasp in awe at the might of the giants, hefting mammoth lumps with no effort at all. You fear for your life as they soar overhead, for were they to be dropped you would be crushed.

The pile is rapidly decreasing, the mountian losing its mass. Yet it is still huge beyond belief! Your bag lies somewhere in there, but with the bags being constantly picked up, could you get to it without being dislodged? Perhaps it would be best to just grab ahold of the nearest bag and see who picks it up...

You have the following choices:

1. Head for your bag

2. Hitch a ride

*Noteb*
3. Walk around the pile

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179368-Explosions-of-Sound