*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458927-No-one-would-believe-it-so
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Wish yourself back to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

No one would believe it, so...

    by: fat_hiker
Regretfully - for you truly loved the feeling of being 370 pounds - you decide to wish yourself back to normal size, because suddenly getting so fat would need endless explanations that no one would believe. However, you decide to wish that your appetite at least double in size - and that you’ll start gaining ten pounds a month, until you’re at least the size of Mike. Your parents will certainly believe it if you suddenly got hungry and starting gaining - that’s what Mike did, though he started growing earlier than your 17 years old.

You open the door and take in the wishing drink. Looking down regretfully at your massive belly, you think, ‘Bye big belly, come back soon,’ you take a sip and wish. Your belly shrinks back down to its ‘pre-fat’ proportions, but you also realize that you’re hungry - ravenously hungry. ‘Boy, I hope Dad’s taking us to a buffet,’ you think. You pull out one of your less favorite water bottles and tip the rest of the wishing drink into it, then put it back with your camping gear - don’t want Mum ‘accidentally’ throwing it out! You pull on the loosest-fitting of your pairs of jeans and a looser shirt, and head out the door in search of a pre-dinner snack.

When you get to the bottom of the stairs, you see your dad in the kitchen...

You have the following choices:

1. having a snack himself.

2. modelling new clothes for your mother!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458927-No-one-would-believe-it-so