*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458902-getting-even-bigger
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: your clothes to fit and 370 pounds, like Dad!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

getting even bigger

    by: disneyfan
You decide if you wish to weigh the same as your dad that you might not be able to handle the extra weight. You sip some more of the Wishing Powder drink and wish that your clothes will now fit you as you grow to weigh the same as your dad and had the ability to carry that weight.
You begin to feel that same warm feeling again, however this time it seems to be concentrated especially in your belly. You gain another 70 pounds and brings you to 370 pounds, about the same size as your Dad. You watch as your belly becomes larger and rounder. You are a little stun to see your belly become more prominent, resembling a firm hard ball instead of the soft flabbiness that your dad has, perhaps it's your young age that has caused the difference you think.
When the growth has stopped your look and see that your shirt has stretched and has become larger, but it is still pulled tight over your belly. You look down and over your bulging ball of a belly to see your torn shorts are once again whole.
You look up at the clock on the mantle over the fireplace and see that your dad is due to arrive from work at any minute. You bend over to pick up your shorts and your enlarged belly hits your thighs before you reach the shorts.
As you struggle to gain the few extra inches to reach the shorts you hear a sound coming from behind you. Who could it be? Is it your dad or your brother and how long have they been there?

You have the following choices:

1. Your dad has come home early

2. Your brother has been watching

3. It's your mom!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 disneyfan (UN: disneyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458902-getting-even-bigger