*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hiding out
  2. getting even bigger
  3. Why waste a wish?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458926-Hiding-out
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Your dad has come home early  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Hiding out

    by: disneyfan
You realize that it's your dad and he's home early. Luckily for you that the doors locked. You rush to the stairs and reach them just in time to hear the door close behind your dad. You hurry up the stairs. Since you had wished for the ability to carry your new weight your flight up the stairs is rather easy, but you do notice your ball belly bouncing and you rather like the feeling.
Once upstairs you hear you dad calling after you, "Mike, is that you?"
You realize that because of your added weight you didn't quite make it up without making a sound.
As you pass your brother's room you hear motion coming from within the closed door. Dad has awaken Mike.
You enter your room and close the door lightly so as not make a sound. You listen at the door, breathing heavily and hoping that they don't hear you.
Once you hear Mike's heavy footsteps going down the steps you move away from the door. Inside your room, you move to your dresser which has a large mirror over it. Time to examine the change you think.
The image you see is fantastic. You especially love how your perfectly rounded belly seems to appear so hard and firm. You begin to rub your hand over it, your skin is tight as if stretched to it's limit.
You then sit down on your bed it sinks under your great weight, and you begin to wonder how your going to enjoy your gain for the next 6 hours locked in your room. You also remember that the Wishing Powder is downstairs.
"Hey, little bro." Mike calls from outside your room. You were so much into your thoughts that you failed to hear him come back up.
You lunge for the door and fall flat onto your belly. Despite it's firmness it cushions most of the shock but, MAN does it hurt hitting the floor at your weight.
"You Ok in there." Mike calls out sounding a little concerned.
"Yeah, just tripped" you answer.
"Well Dad's home and he wants us to get ready to go out for diner." You hear him go into his room and before he closes his door you hear him say, "Oh yeah, I brought your drink up. You know how Dad hates to see food thrown out. I'll leave it outside my door. Make sure you finish it before Dad sees it."

You have the following choices:

1. Wish yourself back to normal

2. Wish that your gain was a natural one

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 disneyfan (UN: disneyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/458926-Hiding-out