*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Wish
  2. Hiding out
  3. getting even bigger
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/151561-Another-Wish
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Wish that your gain was a natural one  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Another Wish

    by: disneyfan
Now with the wishing drink just outside your room, you open your door and race to Mike's room. You pick up the glass and hurry back to your room. Once inside you take another sip of the drink and make a new wish. This time you wish that you had announced 2 years ago that you wanted to get bigger and your current weight is the results of this announcement.
You have always toyed with the idea to announce to your family that you were tired of being so small. You know your mom has always tried to get you to eat more and your dad has always been there for you, so they would have helped you gain. The only one would've cause a problem would be Mike. After all he was always getting what you didn't finish. But maybe being at college would have changed that.
After you make your wish you wait for something to happen.

You have the following choices:

1. Nothing happens... Mike has switched drinks

2. Time to celebrate

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 disneyfan (UN: disneyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/151561-Another-Wish