*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Wish Revealed
  2. Another Wish
  3. Hiding out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/151585-New-Wish-Revealed
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Time to celebrate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

New Wish Revealed

    by: disneyfan
Nothing happens. You look around your room and notice that things are slightly different. First your small twin size bed has been replaced with a larger full size one. Next you notice the clothes in your closet are larger than before. Your size 34 waist jeans have been replaced with size 64 waist jeans.
You then notice a notebook on your nightstand. sitting down on your larger bed, you pick up the book and notice it some kind of journal you've kept.
The first entry is dated two years ago today and reads, 'Finally told my parents and brother how I felt about being so thin and that I intended to get larger.'
Wow, you think,{ithe wish actually worked.
The next entries record your actions and reactions of family and friends to your decision to get fat. You also recorded weight and measurements progress as well as different events that had happened.
The last two entries you notice there is a 6 month gap between the dates.
The last entry was made just yesterday and reads,'Mike came home from college and has he gained weight since his winter break. He asked what I was up to. Since reaching my goal of 300 pounds I had been actively gaining so I hadn't weighed myself recently. Dad had us both weighed on his scale. Mike's now at 297 pounds with a 57 inch waist. I am now at 370 and am at the same weight as my dad. Dad promised to take Mike and myself to the All You Can Eat Buffet for a guys nite out tomorrow night.'

You have the following choices:

1. have fun till midnight

2. feeling hungry

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 disneyfan (UN: disneyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/151585-New-Wish-Revealed