*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/1422457-Protect-the-ordinary-sized-creatures-from-macros
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #364812
A Vore Party, Play either one invited to partake a meal or be one
This choice: Protect the ordinary-sized creatures from macros  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Protect the ordinary-sized creatures from macros

    by: Nightwing
Your real objective here is to make sure as many humans and normal-sized anthros as possible survive the night. You have a soft spot for them, as your parents were humans, and when you discovered that someone was having a huge party in which the only food for the macros would be the smaller creatures there, you took it upon yourself to defend them. You finish your conversation with the man you were talking to and you both go your separate ways. As you walk, you literally blend into the crowd, changing your appearance constantly so that no-one can really notice you. You even swap gender a few times when nobody's looking st you.

You don't have to wait long before a macro makes his way over. A huge white fox wearing baggy jeans (although apparently nothing else) approaches the group of humans with you in it, holding himself with an air of superiority, leaving normal-sized creatures to find their own way out from beneath his bare paws before they get crushed. He stops in front of your group and grins down at you all. You hear several panicked screams from all around you. He bends down and reaches towards you with a paw, and you decide to start sticking up for the humans around you.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you," you shout up at him. His ears prick up as they receive your tiny voice. He hesitates for a second before retaliating.
"Oh yeah? And why not, bite-size?"
You stride forwards with a purpose, the humans around you moving out of your way and running back towards the nearby wall, giving you plenty of space. You have selected for your current look a tall male human with electric-blue eyes and long, spiky blond hair which fades to red near the ends.

"Because I will stop you," you say simply.
The macro seems shocked silent for a few moments, then bursts into gales of laughter. He crouches down in front of you, and brings his massive muzzle within mere inches of your face.
"I'd like to see you try," he sneers at you, rancid breath blasting into you with every word.
"Alright," you reply with a smirk of your own, as you shape-shift into...

You have the following choices:

1. A macro wolf

*Noteb*
2. A normal-sized feral panther

*Noteb*
3. Nothing, you can take him in human form

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nightwing (UN: ultimated at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/1422457-Protect-the-ordinary-sized-creatures-from-macros