*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/WL2JN4NPB-More-role-reversal-situations
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2318365
A young man who knows he is inferior to everyone makes his way through life.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

More role reversal situations!

    by: Minion
How about one of these scenarios?

Choice A- Jesse is left to babysit his two younger cousins Joey and Caleb for a week, the former aged 7 and the latter aged 9. All is going fine until Joey and Caleb find mysterious glowing rocks outside that turn to dust when they touch them. Unknowingly, they breath it in, and their bodies begin to experience rapid developments.

Choice B- Jesse gets a new job as a daycare worker in an all-boys daycare, but what he doesn't realize is that the daycare is not your typical place for kids. Instead, all the boys there have mature and every well endowed crotches and armpits, with some boys even having a few extra manly features. All of this looks very bizarre on the boy's otherwise small and youthful appearing bodies. These boys are incredibly horny, and Jesse soon finds himself being dragged into their games and used for their pleasure. What's worse is that the owner of the daycare encourages the boys to play with Jesse, seeing him as a new toy for their lust.

You have the following choices:

1. Choice A

*Noteb*
2. Choice B

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Minion (UN: minionsrule456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SnekMonster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/WL2JN4NPB-More-role-reversal-situations