*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The West District!
  2. Ghostly Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/Z5X8QQ6RQ-The-West-District
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: The West District! Scope out the stores and the guild.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The West District!

    by: Aurora
After pondering his decisions, he realized that West was best. Sure, he could go with the East, but that felt far too predictable for him, and North was simply going to lead to normal families. While both of those sounded just fine, he was here to have fun! Nowhere to find more options for fun than the busiest district in Azure City!

With his mind made up, the Gengar easily turned left, and began casually perusing the streets for targets, no one in particular standing out. Instead, his eyes were drawn to the shops that lined the sides of the roads, as well as the large guild hall at the end of this long stretching road.

As he moved along, phasing through walls, he made sure to pay attention to everyone he saw, both in, and outside. As he did, he would eventually acquire a couple options that sounded like potentially good candidates for his fun.

Firstly, there was a shop called 'Raboot's Foot: Sports and Equipment' he had come across at one point. The cashier up front was a rather pretty Flareon, seemingly a bit shy, but it was clear she still had enough people skills to do her job. How would she have gotten there otherwise? Her breasts were pretty nice, not too small, but not too big. Maybe a solid F-Cup? Her butt though was definitely bigger. X could see it move whenever she fidgeted in place. (https://static1.e621.net/data/46/9c/469c...)

Aside from her, there was one other woman in the shop. A big, voluptuous Cinderace! This made sense, considering the name of the shop. He could take an educated guess and presume that she was the shop owner. Her boobs definitely exceeded the Flareon's in size, and her butt? Out of the question. It was so big! X's eyes would've been shaped like hearts if that were possible! He could see it jiggling with even just the slightest of movements on her part! She even had a bit of a belly on her... Overall, she was one curvy bunny! Definitely his type of gal~.
(Inspired by this look: https://static1.e621.net/data/1f/70/1f70...)

Moving along however, X would notice that the local law enforcement had shown up in this end! Seemed like they were currently investigating some kind of incident, though what specifically wasn't clear just by looking. Getting a closer look, the one leading this investigation seemed to be an Umbreon with very generous assets. Was she the captain? He'd never had any interest in police, but perhaps trying her out could be a fun experiment! (https://static1.e621.net/data/41/6e/416e...)

Aside from her, he could see a couple alleys every so often that would lead deeper into the district. Maybe he could find someone out there to take for himself? Who knows!

Lastly, there was, of course, the large guild hall at the end of the road, certain to be full of strong exploration or rescue teams, meaning plenty more options for him to choose from. He could either look in there, or keep looking out here.

With all his current options listed in his mind, it was now up to him as to which path he'd decide to go down.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aurora (UN: aj01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/Z5X8QQ6RQ-The-West-District