*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fun before the party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3298661-Fun-before-the-party
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LBreau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2279577
Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.
Chapter #1

Fun before the party

    by: LBreau
The sun sets on another beautiful day as you walk down the street thinking of how you'll through this next tiny somewhere and watch them be swept away unable to do anything about it. You could through them in the middle of the road and watch a car run him over, but that will be too quick and not theirs no enjoyment in that. You could plaster him to the bench, but the chances of him escaping are way too high and that wouldn't be any fun now would it? You decide it's probably better to just leave him stuck to you until the party and think of a new idea from there.

"So how's my favourite little stress toy doing? I was planning to get rid of you, but just imagine how fun it'll be when we get to the party and there's a bunch of drunks walking around." As you said this you watch him struggle in his grip "YOU CAN'T DO THIS I'M A PERSON NOT A TOY FOR YOU TO USE." he screamed getting an arm free "I know that you're a person, but your size just makes it way too easy and watching you guys get stuck never gets old. Trust me this is exactly what the world has decided you were made for. You could never live a normal life at that size, and no woman in their right mind would want something like you." As you were laughing at him, he did the only thing he could think of and bite down on your hand and drew blood causing you to open your hand and yell in surprise. He rolled down your leg and safely made it to the ground and ran off. By the time you got your hands cleaned he was so far gone, plus he's most likely to have been crushed by a runner or to become food for some wild animal anyways.

putting the bandage on your hand you begin to walk home to get ready for the party.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LBreau (UN: logan123456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LBreau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3298661-Fun-before-the-party