*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Party and the storm
  2. Fun before the party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3306287-The-Party-and-the-storm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LBreau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2279577
Olivia spent her entire life making fun of tinies until one day she becomes a tiny.
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Party and the storm

    by: LBreau
Bumping music filled the air as hoards of drunk people partied all around you enjoying their time at the party. Suddenly you see one of your sisters Victoria walking into the crowd unaware of the tiny stuck to her ass right when her favourite song came on. "Enjoying my latest prank sis. I snuck him under her before she sat in the car." You turned your head to look at your other sister Riley " How long do you think it'll take her to realize he's there?" Riley asks in an almost mocking tone knowing Victoria's track record "who knows, but hey if he doesn't like being there he would just pop himself out of there it's not like they have 't gotten out of worse situations."

As you finish saying this the little bite mark from earlier suddenly starts burning and you clasp your hand in pain and wobble just a bit before your sister catches you "Oh my god Olivia are you alright?" Riley says as she looks at your hand "How'd you cut your hand in such a position" Letting go of your hand and resting on a nearby chair "Yeah yeah I'm fine, and it's not a cut, some tiny bit be and drew blood. Must've had rabies or some other type of disease." "are you going to be fine for the rest of the night?" As she sits down next to you just in case you get worse "I don't know. might have to call an early night to the party. Victoria has a way back if we go right?" Not wanting to bother her during her fun you let her enjoy the night as you go here "Yeah she'll be fine let's go home."

The drive wasn't anything crazy as your wound kept roaring to life leaving you with a massive headache and a little more tired each time. You got the wound checked out and cleaned before going to bed.

As you slept the world around you grew, and your body became more malleable thanks to that tiny guy from earlier awakening some dormant DNA. When you finally awoke the fear and confusion were all you could think of as the loaming pillow and discarded PJs were your environment. The lamp that you used to study with, now looks like a monster waiting to swallow its prey when it steps onto its trap. Calming yourself down you thought over your options. Surely this is just some nightmare there's no way a woman can be a tiny that's never happened before. However in the odd chance that this is real you should get help just in case, but from who.

Victoria liked Tinys the most, but she's left a lot of them stuck somewhere for a bit. Maybe once you understand how to reform better you could unstick from wherever she accidentally gets you stuck.

Riley always looked up to you, but she really hates Tinys. you'd have to be extra careful to make sure she knows it's you or you could end up on the wrong side of a prank of hers.

Mom was always a good parent she would be a great option. Although she has a love-hate relationship with Tinys since she never really grew up with them and if she doesn't realize it's you who knows how she'll treat an "intruder" in our house?

Maybe you might need more time to think this over, and really scout out your options.

Edit: I wasn’t fully satisfied with my original option of going back to sleep so I’m replacing it with an option for a one-year time skip. This option is basically for the folk who don’t want to get bogged down in the details of how she gets adjusted to this and instead just get to the parts where she’s already accustomed to it.

You have the following choices:

1. Get help from Riley

2. Get help from Victoria

3. Get help from Mom

*Noteb*
4. hide for now

5. 1 Year Time-skip

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LBreau (UN: logan123456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LBreau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279577-Bully-Turned-Tiny/cid/3306287-The-Party-and-the-storm